Citizenship Test (DE-27)

   


Points: 5

Taking this test gave me a piece of what many people need to learn in order to become citizens. I personally believe that the questions presented to me along this quiz are fair, if they are remotely anything similar to the test people need to take for the real thing. As a student and child of a Spanish speaking father who has taken the test, I can understand that it could be difficult to completely understand a language that isn't your own. I believe that being considerate of participants is a factor to taking these tests and making sure they have the time to answer each one since most of them most likely are learning the language to prove themselves.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

two TED talks on the same subject (SI-3)

Registered Voter (DE-1)