Slavery Footprint (ES-7)




 Points: 5

The Slavery Footprint test had me reconsidering everything I have ever bought. The idea of people and even children being force or enslaved to work in corrupted industries that don't pay fairly sets me off. People should no longer working in harsh conditions or not being paid for the work they actually applied for, it isn't humane and I'm glad that I took this quiz. This has brought me more awareness towards an issue that I rarely think or talk about during political discussions. I believe that I will try my best to avoid companies that follow these conditions or bring more awareness to the issue when it comes to civil discussions. If more people understood this issue then perhaps these companied would go out of business or there would be more voices in support of these workers being treated fairly in their work environment. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

two TED talks on the same subject (SI-3)

Citizenship Test (DE-27)

Registered Voter (DE-1)