Civic Engagement Video/Survey


     The video revolving around cvic action made me realize how many of these issues need to be solved and made aware. its always good to encourage others to vote and engage in their community for the better. It could be spreading awareness or volunteering in local youth centers. I feel like if I had the motivation I would definitely try to engage more and be ask my peers to engage as well. Taking care and improving a community is also up to those who live around it and are willing/aware to help with the cause. I feel as if people began becoming more aware of things going on around them, they would be inspired to cooperate and devote some of their time to improving conditions to truly make our community the best it could be. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

two TED talks on the same subject (SI-3)

Citizenship Test (DE-27)

Registered Voter (DE-1)